Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Deja-vu!

Wow I somehow saw this before somewhere.... Not to say that this isn't tottaly original. I dunno it was just like deja-vu.

Anyway great sound work, good animation, keep it up!

HENTAI HOTNESS HENTAI HOTNESS

*sigh*

Please... consider pursuing other talents because flash just isn't one of them. Any dumbass off the street can import a song into flash, draw three frames, and call it a movie. If the preloader was copied then that's even worse (and it does seem like it is). If it is not then consider using your amazing programming "skills" to do something that involves neither graphics nor music for you have no skill with either.

Man Man: Episode IV Man Man: Episode IV

Strange...

Please include some actual voices in the next "episode" of this thing. Consider Making subtitles rather than weird boxes with little twists and curves around them. Also the drawings were a bit crude and I don't get what the hell this movie is about. It's extremelly random and makes no sense. The few jokes that were there were not ver funny. Most if not all the music has been remixes of super mario RPG or other such games which is not very original - you should consider using some sort of sound loops instead or better yet compose your own music. So work a bit on your graphics, add some speech and include some better jokes next time and i'm sure you'll do alright.

M-Kudas responds:

Voices will be included in the next one...Damn I forgot to say that...Hmmm but yeah they will. The Movie does not make sense thus that's why I put it in my comments that no one reads it seems. Ummm and what's wrong with video game music? Pfff I don't know how to make my own music so that's not gonna happen. I thank you for the fair review though, also like I said MM III I think was more humor related so go watch that one if this did not make you laugh.

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

Funny.

This movie contained perfect use of original super mario sounds, good drawings of the characters and backgrounds, good humor, and excellent background music. Some things you could work on are making the transitions in the animation of the characters a little more smooth and gradual (some were a little choppy but still OK). Overall very well made. Keep it up.

Newbs Newbs

Pointless but elegantly graphiced

The graphics were not bad with the sniper-person. As previously mentioned in the reviews for this movie though, the "newbs" seemed like stick figures and the sound bytes were totally off. I hope you make some more work featuring the sniper-like graphics of this movie instead of those stick figures called newbs. Consider doing a more thorough search for sounds and don't just pick the stuff on the first page of google results you get.

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

Disgusting but funny

Though the movie can be easily described as funny, it also has some very disgusting mentality behind it. The sounds were awful during the sex scene and made me want to retch especially with the nasty dirty talk the background. In the end it was worth the annoying wait though.

"And that stuff I sprinkled on you earlier..." - Awsome.

The True Super Marrio 3 The True Super Marrio 3

Humorous

More like hilarious... this movie made me laugh hard. Looks like you put a lot of effort into it and it was definatelly worth it. Keep up the good work.

All Your BLAM! All Your BLAM!

It's okay

I thinks its funny in a strange sorta way but it's not very interesting.